The GC1290 Gas Chromatograph (GC) is ideal equipment for routine GC analysis. Built-in intuitive touch screen interface, and electronic pneumatic control system (EPC), addressing a wide range of GC application areas.
Nota: No incluye capacitación, ni puesta en marcha.
- EPC (electronic pneumatic control)
- 7-inch touch screen display
Sample Introduction System: Sample injector and evaporation chamber
Temperature range: R.T.+7 ~ 400°C (in 1°C increment)
Temperature accuracy: ± 0.02°C
- 350°C to 100°C ≤3min,
- 400°C to 50°C in 8-10 min at 25°C ambient
Programmed temperature seting: 0.1°C to 40°C/min (in 1°C increment)
Program ramps: 20 ramps in total (10 ramps available with control workstation)
Size (L*W*H): 284 x 280 x 241mm(inside) 340 x 345 x 281mm(outside)
Flame Ionization Detector (FID) / Thermal Conductivity Detector(TCD)
- Detection limit: ≤8 x 10 g/s (n-hexadecane)
- Drift: ≤1.5 x 10 A/h
- Noise: ≤3 x 10 A
- Linearity range ≥10
Flame Photometric Detector(FPD)
- Detection limit: ≤8 x 10 g/s(P); ≤8 x 10 g/s(S)
- Drift: ≤2 x 10 A/30min
- Baseline noise: ≤5 x 10A
- ≤5 x 10 g/s(P) (Malathion)
- ≤5 x 10 g/s(N)(Azobenzene)
- Control system: designed for monitoring and controlling the instrument via the computer.
- Column Compartment/oven with superior thermal performance, multistage (10 ramps) programmed temperature control function. (supported by “control system”)
- Advanced built-in data acquisition system, supporting real time instrument status monitoring, detection signal acquisition and PC control
- Column oven accommodates up to 3 chromatographic columns and supports quick heat-up and rapid cool-down with automated back-door opening. (400°C to 50°C in 6 min at 25°C ambient)
- High sensibility and stability detector.
- Two independent and analog signals output.
- Clarity software, compatible with GLP/FDA-21 CFR Part11 requirements and regulations. (electronic records and signatures)
- Electronic pneumatics control system
- Flow rate: 200ml/min (N2), 1000ml/min (He)
- Flow rate accuracy: ±5%
- Flow rate repeatability: ±0.35%
- Split ratio: 0-5000(He), 0-1000(N2)
- Inlet temperature: 0-420°C
- Carrier Gas System: air source/ purication and desiccation device/ flow rate control device
- Sample Introduction System: 3 sample injectors could be installed and operated simultaneously with independent temperature control.
- Separation System: chromatographic column (packed column and capillary column)
- Temperature Control System (Column Oven): constant temperature and programmed temperature
- Detector: FID/ FPD/ NPD